If you check the spelling O is spelled A U X. Meaning auxiliary.
Jim
 mAt 07:14 AM 7/14/2004, you wrote:

Among the volume controls I can have listed is one labeled O.  Replay radio
also offers "O" as one of the alternative recording sources.  Has anyone the
slightest idea what O might be?  I have it on two different machines which
have two different sound cards.  This leads me to assume it is not sound
card specific.  It must relate to some aspect of audio input, output, or the
like.
Ron Denis