From: "Gary G. Schindler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: XM Radio

I'll bet this person doesn't live in a major city. I was discussing this
with a person about this situation a couple of months ago.

-- "mimi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi.

To the person who is ssuffering from XM
withdrawal because of lack of a
south-facing window: Is there another
room where the window faces differently?
You can't get the signal at all?  Just
wondering.  There must be some way you
can work it out.

Mimi