What I mean is, the sound is distorted as if I had the recording level to high. This
only happens when I try to record streaming audio or when I record albums that I
downloaded from the internet so I can split the tracks. As I said, the distortion is
like the level was set to high. But this happens even when I set the sterio input
mixer to ten percent. I know what you mean if its d to d it shouldn't happen. Any
ideas, Thanks. PS this doesn't happen when I record from an outside source like a
cassette recorder.