Sounds like the settings for each file is different and that you can't
switch on the fly.
Just guessing, never tried to do it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Mote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 8:17 AM
Subject: Sound forge problem.

Hi folks!  I'm having a problem combining two wave files in sound forge.  I
have a sound bite, I'm trying to insert in a certain place, and every time I
copy it and paste it to where I want it to go, I get an error message saying
the sampling rate is different and that the pitch will be different.  I'm
new to editing, so I'm not sure what I've done wrong.  Any help would be
appreciated!

Sincerely:
Mike Mote Anniston, Alabama