-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert Carter
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 5:37 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: XM Radio

Hi Mimi,

After reading your posts and talking with others, I ordered the XM Radio
PCR yesterday. I am suppose to get it on Tuesday. I see that I will have to
activate it and plan to do that online. The activation FAQ says that I can
select chanel 0 and get the receiver id. Does this work with Window-Eyes?
Will I need sighted help or can I do it all with the screen reader? Any
thing that you are aware of that I should watch for?

Also, I have looked a little bit at the program schedule on xm-radio.com.
Is that the best place to find out what is on when? Is the program guide
pretty accessible?

Thank you so much for all of your help. I am excited about getting started
with satellite radio.

Robert Carter