Hi,

When listening to Audible books on the Book Port, you are listening to the human narator who read the book for Audible.

Robert Carter

At 12:42 PM 7/18/2004, you wrote:

When you listen to audible books, are you listening to the person reading
them,or the computer voice?
Sarai and Rosie, Proverbs 3:5,6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
                          And lean not on your own understanding;
                          In all your ways acknowledge Him,
                          And He shall direct your paths."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aman Singer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 12:56 PM Subject: RE: the Book Port