Are you using the classic skin? Winamp is probably one of the most well-scripted programs for JAWS there is, and if you use the classic skin the interface is pretty much seamless. The only difference between the standard and pro versions is the speed at which CD's can be burned/ripped.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]