I wish there was, that is for sure! I use win dvd on my computer, but would like it to go on my onboard sound card so that it can go threw my mixer. however, I always have to go to the control panel, bla bla bla bla bla just to change sound cards to watch a movie, then reverse it to play music, and what not.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamish Mackenzie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 2:39 AM
Subject: Changing soundcards on the fly

Hi All

running Jaws 5 xp pro and two sound cards and was wondering the
following.  Is there an application or batch file I can create to switch
between my sound cards on the fly.  I want to do this with a keystroke
rather than having to go into the control panel, sounds and multimedia,
and then doing a couple of control tabs to get to the audio tab and
changing the default sound card there.

Any ideas boys and girls??

Cheers

Hamish