I recorded a program, last night, from ACB Radio.  I used Total Recorder and
it played through Windows Media Player.  The program recorded just fine, but
there are some places, thought the recording, where the sound isn't smooth.
It's not exactly a break in the sound, but it's like a blip.  I don't really
know how to explain it.  But, my I wonder if there's any way to smooth this
out so those little sounds aren't there?

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln