Recently I announced on this list that Easy CD-DA Extractor 7.0.9 was
available.  I now have a list of the changes in this version which are
as follows:

* Compilation discs are now handled better; Different Output
Filename(s) field for Compilation and Normal CD's
* A little bug where the file handle was left open in Musepack
decoder fixed
* ID3 track number in Audio File Format Converter no longer gives
"Integer Error" when the field is cleared
* The Audio CD Ripper tracklist component updated, now works
perfectly with commands from "Edit" menu
* Sample rate conversions are now up to 5 times faster, but still
with best possible sound quality
* Trial version no longer contains any functional limitations

Regards Steve,
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]