Hi, Christeen, skins are visual things that make the icons look more
appealing, for example, if you had football skins, the icons might look
like football players, or they have other kinds of useless things for
us that we can't use, so skins to us blind people are totally useless,
but obviously come bundled with the package of players we use.
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:03:16 -0500, Kristine Hickerson wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Well, I'm a beginner, so would someone please tell me what skins are?  I've
>heard the term, but am not sure what they are or how to use them.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Kris

Marty