For The People is a home page that offers voice chat facilities.  The
home page is at www.for-the-people.com.  -Steve.

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 21/07/2004 at 3:45 PM Jennifer Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have you joined For The People recently and have questions about your
new
Internet Home Town? Or our you one of us old-timers who still have
questions you never had a chance to ask about FTP?
Join us on Saturday Mornings at 11:00 AM Eastern in the
FTP Information Booth.  This will be a good time to take a tour of the
web
site
and get your questions answered. We will be providing information about
the
site,  and aiming to maximize your enjoyment and increase your
awareness
of
the benefits FTP has to offer you.

Watch for the FTP Information Booth to pop up in the Locator Frame from

time to time. We will man the booth as often as our schedules permit,
but
you can count on  us being there every Saturday for this event.

Note: the Booth will only be open if one of the designated facilitators
is
available to answer your questions.

We look forward to talking with you.
Jennifer, Becky, Parker and Terry.