Where can I get a copy of the SF6 Manual?

P.

At 05:54 AM 29/07/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Is there a way that I can either tell Windows Media player that I don't want
it to be the default player for playing cds, or for me to tell Roxio Audio
Central that it should be the default?  I don't see any options of either
one of these programs for this situation.
Also, what's the easiest way for making play lists in Roxio Audio Central?
This is Roxio Easy CD and DVD version 6 I think.