Hello Anders,

Yes, I have had this problem. One possible explanation is that the station can no longer be accessed by the ram file that has been saved in the favorites, either because the station is no longer on the internet, or because the station's internet address has changed. I had about ten favorites, all of which disappeared during the last two months.

Could you please say what stations you are having a problem with, and I will see if I have any better luck.

Christopher