Well it looks like Sony has discontinued the model D-NF610.  They've got a
model D-NF600, but all of its custom play functions are now in a menu
combined with a lot of other choices.  Does anyone know where I can still
purchase a new D-NF610, or who might be making a comparable model?
Amazon.com doesn't have anymore of the 610's.  I'm looking for the same
features, quality, and ease of the Sony D-NF610, just not all of the menu
work found in the 600.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Brian