go to
http://www.oldversion.com
there you should find it there

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melissa Hambleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:35 PM
Subject: Demo for Nero

Can someone tell me a website I can go to download a demo for Nero please. I
would like to try it out before I even think about purchasing it. I did go
to Nero.com and hit enter on the link for the download but when I installed
it and tried to use Nero it told me my demo session was over and it wanted
me to enter a user name and the serial number of the CD but I don't have a
CD of Nero since I haven't bought it yet and I haven't even been able to try
it out. The installation went fine so I am not sure what to do. If someone
can give me a step in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.
Melissa