Hi, Steve, you could set total recorder up to record on the fly or,
that is, to convert on the fly as it's recording from .wav to .mp3,
which means you'd have to record the file in real time with total
recorder, and then it would be converted to mp3 that way.  I think that
sound forge may do this batch style, but not sure.
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:45:36 -0700, stever2525 wrote:

>I have a MP3 cd which on my PC will play only in Real Audio. Is there a way
>I can convert these files to play in a standard mp3 player or Winamp? thank
>you

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Marty