Hi;
I recently have been trying to convert some wav files to mp3.  I have lost
my ability to play mp3 files.  One of two things come to mind.  First, a few
days ago I listened to audio on a website that had a pop up telling me some
files needed to be reassociated to Quick Time and I clicked on the button to
do it.  Next, I downloaded a couple of programs to convert wav to mp3
format.  The messege I get is that Music Jukebox cannot be found.  The
JRIVER folder is  there with the mediajukebox exe but I clicked directly on
the exe module and it tells me the program is not correctly installed for
this user - that's me.  So,   all my mp3 files try to use the media jukebox
to play and wont play.  Even one I converted from wav has it listed in the
find dialog box as a mediajukebox.file type.

Do I need to download a fresh copy of Jukebox and, if so, where is a good
source that wont mess with my machine?  Or,  can I just tweek some settings
to use media player as the way to make and create mp3 files?
I've been looking in the Windows Control Panel but haven't found anything to
set yet.
Any suggestions?
Thanks:
Rick USA