Hello,

I signed up for NFL field pass which works well on my machine running XP
home with real player 10.  By the way, I have a DSL connection.

Unfortunately, I am not able to get it to work at all on my 98 S E machine
on which I have Real player 8.  Supposedly, earlier versions of Real player
should work.

On the malfunctioning machine which is running Window Eyes 4.5 Sp4, I go to
nfl.com, click on field pass, click on sign up, and then click on the link
for existing customers.  At that point, the system calls Real player 8 but
no audio is heard through real Player.  If there is an error message, Window
Eyes is not verbalizing it.  I hope to get someone to look at the screen
before I call Real's tech support.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Don Roberts