Hi. I have a Pinnacle card. Yes, the software is very accessible with window eyes, and i too am a window eyes user. However, i've heard that because these cards take up alot of resources, and so does the SBLive series, there is often a conflict between the 2. I myself have a delta 10-10 installed, and the delta and the Pinnicle seems to have struck up a very good relationship. Also, there was a time when your pc would hang if you were watching tv for like a couple of hours, and the pc was inactive and the screen saver came into effect. This bug seems to have been squashed, and i can now watch tv, check my mail, and concentrate on learning programming, all at the same time without fear of my pc hanging. Also, and this is very important, i can access all the broadcasts, whether they be on VHF, UHF or cable. All in all, I am extremely happy with my Pinnacle tv tuner card. Cheers!
----- Original Message ----- From: "djc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 1:14 PM
Subject: Tv Tuner Cards

I've been chatting about software that drives tv tuner cards and I'd be
interested if you own one to please tell us of your experience. I
understand for example that Pinacle makes a great tv tuner card and the
software is quite accessible with Window-eyes. Another company that makes
fairly accessible software to control the tv tuner card is Leadtek so I
understand. I'd be interested to know your experience if you own one of
these tv tuner cards. For example some tv chanels scroll such things as
news headlines on the screen. My friend who uses the Pinacle software tells
me that through a web page He can actually read these headlines and so
forth.

    My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

     email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I C Q Number Is: 4781694

    Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

    www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.