To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 3:09 AM
Subject: RE: hooking up a sound blaster audigy to a 5.1 stereo?

Okay Hank what is on the rear of your 5.1 control box?

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hank Sent: Monday, 23 August 2004 1:32 AM To: PC audio discussion list. Subject: Re: hooking up a sound blaster audigy to a 5.1 stereo?

http://www.nod32.com

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.nod32.com

---------------------------------------- My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter 584 spam mails have been blocked so far. Download free www.spamfighter.com today!