what is the legal limit on fm?curious.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Adkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: radio transmitters

I think so, they are in NO way illegal after you make that adjustment,
something I've posted quite a few times on this list, but it keeps coming
up. I had an engineer check field strength and power and they are not
illegal. With the whip antenna they are lucky if they go more than a block.
As long as your not on another stations frequency interfering with your
neighbors radio, what harm could that cause. I think common sense is the
rule here.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>