I hope I'm writing to the list and please direct me if this isn't on topic.
I have a music folder that I have put in alphabetical order by song.  I use
Winamp as my player and when opening some files the window may say "no
artist" or it may even give the wrong artist.  I know sometimes when
downloading music the person who has the song may misname it or give it the
wrong artist's name.  Is there a way, using Jaws and XP, to correct this?  I
know how to rename a song--with f2.  But is there a property or something I
can go into where I can rename the artist and even album title from where
the song came?  Thanks for any feedback.

Joanne