Hello,

I am using Nero version5.5 and would like to know the following.  How do
I need to configure the settings in the tab control CD ISO one of eleven.
In this tab control there are several radial buttons which I would like
to know how to set.  What I want to do is burn a partial CD of data then
be able to go back at a later date and burn more data to the disk.  Can
this be done and the partial CD be  usable previous to finalizing the CD
no further writing possible?  I would appreciate any help.

Jim