There is not a defined key for the Microphone. You can go to options and
under the keyboard tab you can define the key you want for the microphone.

On 8/29/2004 at 6:16 PM Jennifer Sutton wrote:

>Hi all:
>
>I hope it's considered within bounds to ask a Skype question on the
>PC-Audio list.
>
>I am a new user of Skype, but have met with prompt and easy success so
far.

>I have two questions regarding hot keys, though.  the menus speak well for

>me, and there are key commands in them, but I wonder whether there is:
>
>1. A hot key to mute the mike.  I have read on the site that such a key
>has
>recently been added, but I can't seem to figure out which key it is.  Is
>there a list of non-menu-related hotkeys somewhere obvious that I'm
>missing?  I think I read about the mute-mike hotkey in the release notes
>for the Aug. 18, '04 release.
>
>And:
>
>2. a hot key that would be used like the control key (in some programs) is

>used for press-to-talk.  I guess I am thinking this would be especially
>helpful if you are holding a conference . . . so people don't talk over
>one
>another.  I am not very familiar with audio-chat, though; perhaps a
>press-to-talk hotkey is not necessary for some reason I am not thinking
of?

>Thanks for any help.
>
>I've been learning a lot as I've been lurking on the list for the last ten

>days or so; I'm beginning to think that maybe, one day, I'll have the time

>and info I need to digitize some of my analog music tapes. Thanks for all
>the info shared on this list.
>Best,
>Jennifer

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.