Hello all,
Using Goldwave 5.08 for the first time. I followed many tips on this list
and went through all the menus before trying anything. I copied a LP album
to my computer and then did the following. After loading the album in
Goldwave, I went to install  Q-Points between songs to make them all
seperate tracks. This was accomplished with no problem.
I then tried playing one of the tracks and all of them kind of had a very
fast echo in every word or note played.
It is so fast that it sounds like everything is breaking up very fast.
The only thing I checked in the effects menu, was to remove any cracks and
blips or whatever it was.
Any suggestions on where I went wrong?
Thanks,
Morey