try to use f7 to play the file
----- Original Message ----- From: "Morey Worthington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pc-audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 12:38 PM
Subject: Goldwave Play Problem revisited

Hello all,
Back to Playing tracks in Goldwave 5.08....
Using Soundblaster Live card on a 2.2 GB Processor.
If I start to play any file in Goldwave, it sounds like a real fast
helicopter is going on all the time. If I go back to Winamp and play this
same file, it sounds very good.
I swear I have not changed any effects at all.
As in a prior post, there was a reference to not changing the whole file
while removing "Pops", but to only remove certain parts of the file. This
helicopter sound occurs while playing any file, not just the one that I
removed the " Pops".
I have gone into the effects, and removed the helicopter sound in the
"Mechanism or whatever that setting was called, but no difference.
Any suggestions on how to remove this problem?
Thanks,
Morey