Hey guys, enough already. Makes me not want to suggest any kind of software. If someone suggests some software and you find there is no demo, leave it at that. Enough okay!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: accessible cd-rom burning software is available

I don't think it's necisarily that. We've only known about this program for
a short period of time, and it does take time to develope trial versilns for
these programs, as well as trying to fill orders for those who are bold
enough to purchase the software right off the bat.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>