I recently downloaded the newest version of Winamp.  I didn't have it on my
computer, at all, before.  I don't know much about the program and was
trying to find how to get into properties, to select which types of audio I
want it to play, but I can't figure that out.  In addition, I have
difficulty closing the program, unless I use End Task.  Has anyone else had
this problem, and are there any suggestions about correcting this problem?

Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln