What difference does that make?  If the software works, buy it.  Of
course, reading reviews, asking people and trying demos is a good idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of russell Bourgoin
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 1:13 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: PREMIER ASSISTAVE TECHNOLOGY

Hi,

         I've been a software engineer for several years, now, and I've
often heard that one should never buy software with a .0 in the revision

number.  Of course, I do, but brand new software always raises a red
flag
for me.

Caviat emptor, let the buyer beware

Rusty
 > At 10:17 AM 9/8/2004, Jessica spake thusly:-
>You'd be surprised; as promising as this software sounds, and the
>minutte a lot of people here about anything that's accessible, they're
>going to be willing to try it.

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness
in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen
Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com