Hello List!

I want to make an exact copy of a CD in Nero.  Each time I check or click on the copy
cd button, I get an image of the disk and then it copies in the same drive.

For example, I have two sony drives on my system (a Sony CRs80 CD/Combo Drive and a
Sony DVD/CD recorder).  I want to put my source disc in CD Drive "F" (the CD/DVD Combo
player/recorder) and have it copied to my Sony DVD Drive (drive g).

I don't see an option for source drive and target drive.  Where is this found?

James RobinsonpB