I am looking for a telephone hybrid that I can connect to my sound card
for recording telephone interviews in to my sound card. I would like a
hybrid because that way I can control both my level as well as the level of
the person I'm taling to. Has anyone used either the jk audio inline patch
of the jk audio broadcast host hybrids, and if so, what do they tink of
them, and would they work for this purpose? Abny other suggestions?