Hi folks, I've three programmes on my pc, Real Audio, Windows Media Player an
Interactual Player on my pc. However, whichever one I use, I'm finding it difficult to
get from one track to the next ie there might be a clip featuring a piece of music,
then a video interview with bits of music and then a concert or video of a concert.
How should one get from one track to the next?

Alternatively, would it be better to have a stand alone dvd player and if so, what
would be accessible to a blind person, or is there a better piece of software I could
use?

I look forward to any help.

Cheers, Steve