Hi John,
Well I found it and installed it, but now I get this error

Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert
the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file
again.

I'm trying to access listen live links for various radio stations but it won't
work. My earlier version of windows media played them fine so I'm not sure what
the issue is, any thoughts as to what settings to fiddle with. I've got windows
98 a dsl connection and not a clue thereafter.
Thanks
Tessa

interested in writing poetry or prose send a blank email to