I don't see why not.  The xmpcr is just like any other receiver and once it's
activated, it acts like any receiver with the difference being that the channel and
other functions are controled by the pc.  I can't imagine that xm would somehow
deactivate pcr units already purchased and in service.

I even saw a link for purchasing the xmpcr on the xm site last night.  I didn't follow
it as I already have one, but was surprised to see it, along with a price tag
of $49.95 after all I've heard about how the receiver has been discontinued.

Don