what is BSW?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Mote [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 10:12 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Recording interviews off the telephone.

Hi folks!  I got the latest catalog from BSW the other day, and was
wondering what type of phone interphace would work best.  I need to record
interviews at home on my PC, and then edit them using sound forge.  I need
one that is relatively inexpensive, but would still offer some quality
results.  Any suggestions!

Sincerely:
Mike Mote Anniston, Alabama