Hello,

I am assisting a friend in learning Total Recorder 4.5 standard.  I am a
window eyes user, and my friend is using JFW 3.7.

I have encountered a problem in Total Recorder which I can circumvent
using Window Eyes 4.5 sp4; however, I do not know how to assist my
friend who is using this older version of JFW.

Essentially, the problem is this:  He has created a 3.5 hour .wav file
in Total Recorder which he wants to convert to mp3.  He has the lame
encoder installed.  The .wav file is loaded in Total Recorder; but when
you click on "save as", enter the path and file name with extention,
when you tab to the "change" button which allows you to change formats
and or attributes, JFW will not allow you to click on that button using
the enter key.  Window Eyes won't click on it with the enter key either,
however I can use the Window Eyes left mouse click to accomplish this.
I switched to the jaws cursor and found the "change" button after which
I routed pc to jaws and hit what I think is the JFW left mouse click
which I think is the same key as Window Eyes.  But the bottom line is
that it did not work.  So please would a JFW user tell me step by step
how to do this.

Sincere thanks in advance.

Don Roberts