No, WMP won't play Real Media. But if you adjust your security preferences in IE, I think you'll be able to play your stream. I have essentially the same setup as you and I play Real content using Real Player all the time. Again, have a look at your settings to see if Windows is blocking your content.

Larry

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: real player question

But will WMMP play real media files? I believe this is what I need, no choices there. I'll try my ham radio computer this weekend when the time comes too with windows 98, it will take a lot of upgrading to make it even think about it but that might not be a bad idea. I don't think windows media player will work with realone subscriptions with the log in and stuff, some one correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd seriously doubt with what I want to do, switching players is an option.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Naessens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>