U could try Gold Wave for the sound editing. www.goldwave.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jardata Mail Services" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:56 PM
Subject: Securing Music Editing Devices At Low Cost

Hello List!

I hope this is not off-topic, but here it is.

I would like to know if there is a place or way a person can obtain good
editing software (such as Soundforge and Cakewalk, etc.) at reasonable
prices, ones containing real Program Keys and documentation.  Even old
copies of the program (discontinued software stores).  These programs are
too expensive for my wallet at this time, but I need their functionality.  I
get emails daily about cheap software, but who knows if these are legitimate
or not.  I do a lot of music and audio editing and need help in this area.

Thanks again for your help and again I apologize if I have gone off-topic in
this email.

James Robinsonop