I don't mean to be argumentative about this, but I'm quite sure that the
information that downloading SP4 for Window Eyes 4.5 standard will make
it work with XP is simply incorrect. Only Window Eyes Professional will
work with XP computers. It would be nice if simply upgrading to SP4 would
enable one to use XP, but it's simply not the case. Check it out with the
folks at GW Micro, and you'll get the same advice.
Cheers