From: "Dean masters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: DVS was Re: playing dvd?

I think they may just have a list of dvd's that they have described. There
are some more dvd's with dvs out there. About the only way I know to find
out which have it is to get sighted help. on the wgbh site you can sign up
for a weekly e-maiil that tells you what movies are being described so you
know that the dvd's will probably have dvs also but not necessarily.

Dean