Maybe you might consider looking at Nero. Let us know if that works for you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Tucker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:18 PM
Subject: problem creating mp3s from cd

A couple of weeks ago, my computer crashed. Before that, I was using Roxio Easy CD & DVD version 6, and was easily able to use media explorer to find tracks
on cds, and put them on the hard drive to add to an mp3 player. Well, now that I have gotten my computer fixed, and some of my stuff got moved around.
I can't seem to find my Easy CD creator 6 software. I've tried to use CDEX for this, but some of the settings the program requests, I'm not familiar
with. Is There a program that will allow me to do this that is just as good as Roxio, or is there a trial version of the program I can get until I find
my registered copy?
I understand that some people have had trouble with this new Premier Cd Creator as well, so I don't want to try that again. That might have been my
problem before the computer crashed. Any info on this (EMAILED) to me would be appreciated.