From: "Randy Tijerina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:52 PM
Subject: a soundblaster question

Hi friends. I am using soundblaster five point one.
I want to know where can i do a sound check to make sure that the sound is
coming from all five speakers?
i was looking on the disagnostics and all i see is a two speaker thing which
of course i don't have.
Can anyone help me out on this?
thanks. randy