I was at radio shack last week and bought the mono version of the tdk I am a
speaker for 19.95, Because I was there at the shack and so was the speaker
and I wanted it. I later found that the mono speaker sells  for about $12 at
most internet shops. But wait there's more. I found the stereo version blue
for $12.20 Thats right twelve dollars and twenty cents.
These speakers sell for $35 at the TDK store.
You can get this price at http://www.d-compute.com. When You get to the site
search for the following.
TDK I'M A SPEAKER  24 disc CD Softcase Blue.
 or call them at 1-800-519-1194 and give them this order number

pscdsb24ax
They are Only available in blue. If we order a lot they may change the price
but I got three of them and They are the real deal. I  Just got mine today.
These are good stereo speakers built in to a zippered cd wallet/cd player
holder. The Speakers need a neck string but I will fix that.Get one and
enjoy.