Hello everyone,
I have Nearo Express version 5.5 on my computer.  I have no idea how to use
it.
When I open it, I only see four different buttons.  An exit button, a more
button, a button marked Nearo, and a button that's just marked by a grafic.
The button marked by the grafic is the help menu, the button marked more
doesn't seem to do anything, the button marked Nearo just says to check out
their website to learn more, and it gives the website.
And of course, the exit button just closes the program.
I would think that this program is supposed to actually do more than this,
but it doesn't.
I'd like to uninstall it, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.
Does anyone know how to go about doing this?
I want to do this so that I can install the Nearo burning rom program.
I have a CD with Nearo on it, but I cant tell if it does have Nearo burning
rom on it.
Can anyone help me figure this out if possible?
Thank you,
Terri