Hi Rob, thanks for the info. although certain things may not be accessible, I think it
will be usable. thanks for the tips.

-- "Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
Once you get someone to set the time/date & recording speed, you will need to learn
the layout of the remote, its not hard.
I set the quality to 6hours, & I am told that the picture is great.
you don't have to change the quality you need to only set it once.

it is easy to record DVD's from TV,cable or satellite. you can also record from a VCR
or Camcorder.
but I think the easiest is the TV,
The reason is, you can press the source button untill you hear the sound of the TV.
then tune to the channel you want and hit the
record button.
You will need help with editing formatting or deleteing. It is not too accessible, but
you may be able to use it after you get the
hang of it.
I have the GateWay AR-230 & it plays most all DVD's CD-r-RW, mp3, but only records to
DVD+R & +RW which should play in your DVD Rom
in your PC.