Hello Simon and others,
I've already filled out a profile.  That was the first thing I did, after
installing the program.  I didn't have any problems with it, which I find
rather interesting now, knowing how the search field works.
Anyway, I did find it interesting that you say there's a combo box where
your birthday is suppose to go, because that wasn't what I saw.  I just have
an edit box.
I just filled in the info that I wanted them to have.  I even left the about
area blank, because I couldn't think of a short enough description to leave
in there.  They don't seem to leave you much room.
Besides, I figure that if any of my friends are looking for me, then they
can find me with just a little bit of information.  I don't want just anyone
to be able to look at my profile, and know all sorts of things.
That's why I left most of the fields blank.  To me, there's no need for this
company, or whatever you might call them, to have all of my phone numbers,
and all that stuff.  That's just nuts, and there's no reason for it.  If I
want to give it out to someone, then I will.
Ok, enough on this.  Sorry, but that sort of stuff really gets to me.
So now that we know that the profile isn't the issue, is there anything else
I can do?
Also, once I open the program, how do I log in?
I cant seem to figure that out, so I've been going under the log in as new
user.  Sense it recognizes my account, it doesn't think I'm actually trying
to create a new account.  I know there's got to be an easier way to do this
though.
Thank you,
Terri