Not sure if this is possible. I know Total Recorder Pro can record Internet Telephone conversations, but direct from the phone...Not sure.

The problem is that the conversation being transmitted back and forth through your modems jacks are not interacting with your sound card. If there was some sort of way of channeling these telephone conversations through your PC's sound card instead, then it could be done.