Is the Roxio mp3 encoder program accessible with JFW?  I had to register my Easy cd
creator 6 again due to a computer crash, and Roxio is giving me this MP3 encoder as a
free offer.  I want to know if any one has used this before I install it.  Also, I'm
using windows explorer to copy mp3s from a disk to my hard drive, and it never
finishes the complete disk.  Before it finishes, I get a message "cannot copy filename
(cyclic redundancy"  I'm not sure what is supposed to mean, or how to get around it.