Hi,
At 10:44 07/10/2004 -0600, you wrote:
I really wish card manufactures would make their control pannels
accessible eh?
Try M-audio delta 24/96 or m-audio delta 44 from midiman. Every check-box and every fader is accessible, you might need help to establish which control is being adjusted, but you will hear the per centage of gain when using navigation keys. The patch-bay router again is accessible, as is every page on the control pannel.

Try it, you'll like it. Best audio cards I have ever used.

Joe

Cheers...rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: "djc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Turtlebeach cards.

I have a turtle beach santa cruz in one of my machines. It works great but the control panel is not real accessible. They have a few presets for echo and such but you won't be concerned with them. Personally i'd buy one of the new Creative external cards that plug in to your USB 2.0 ports. These cards are the cleanest I've ever heard with no distortion and you can move the card from machine to machine. There still a little pricey but well worth the money.